Keep Earth Beautiful BSB Mission
We like to get your feedback!
Destination lecturers Peter + Marianne BonenbergerLectures in English and German
Founders of Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation
International charitable nonprofit organization 501 (c)(3)
Lectures about Countries, Nature, Geology, History
Guest lecturers Peter & Marianne Bonenberger will give you the understanding how Nature works, citing facts.|
On Earth all things are connected, need each other to let the whole system function!
Many public speeches have helped many open-minded people to see the 'big picture'!
|Peter and Marianne Bonenberger have visited over 80 countries. Marianne Bonenberger has studied Pedagogy at the University of Augsburg, Germany. Peter has a degree in business. Peter and Marianne have published several books and brochures, and have given presentations all over Earth. As Master Conservationists they researched the impact of human and cultural developments. They are the founders of Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation, an international charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to Conservation education. They have published more than 1000 articles, abstracts, and several books. In the last 10 years they have given over 380 lectures on many different cruise ships.|
|Email us to inquire about booking Peter and Marianne Bonenberger as Destination lecturers, or Naturalists|
They got the Lone Star Land Steward Award in the category 'outreach + education'
Some of Peter + Marianne's edu-tainment lecture titles:|
1) Italy – La bella Italia - once ruled the world changing all cultures on Earth
Birthplace of explorers, geniuses, and of course home of the pizza
2) The Mediterranean Sea – cradle of civilization
Bordered on the north by Europe, the east by Asia, and in the south by Africa
3) Med in Passion - thousands of years have created a
special culture in the Mediterranean area filled with hospitality
4) The beautiful Coral reefs - a wonderful ecosystem
The basis of marine life and sea food
5) Spain - its history, great architecture and great wines
A country that is unique throughout the world for its diversity and natural richness
6) Portugal – once a world power where the sun never set
Lisbon and Porto – famous harbors through history
7) France –Art, love, music, champagne and wine – very special juices
Paris the capital of l’amour, Louvre, laissez-faire and Loire
8) Watching for Whales and Dolphins on the Atlantic Ocean
Can whales think faster, hear better, talk to each other?
9) Italy and its volcanoes. Why do mountains and volcanoes come up there?
Why does Earth has so many mountains and volcanoes?
10) Ocean Water – Fresh Water – real special juices
Essential for humans – needed for life on Earth
11) Trees – why do trees exist? How old can they get?
Some rare some rugged – producing oxygen, changing Earth climate
12) Our natural World – Nature all expressions of mathematics?
How does life on Earth work, by accident or by algebraic expression?
Standing ovations for Destination speakers Peter & Marianne
13) England - the largest country in Great Britain with London as UK-capital
Get impressions from English, Scottish and Irish cities
13b) Scotland - rich history, the highlands and lakes and monsters
13c) Iceland - waterfalls, geysers, volcanoes, and moon-like landscapes
13d) Norway - Sweden and the Baltic Sea
14) Temperate rain-forests and tropical rain-forests
What is so special with these ancient trees?
15) The Atlantic Ocean, and its northern part, history and marine life
A longer journey all the time, but crossed by man and animal
00) The Indian Ocean - history, seafarers, islands, harbours on its coasts.
00) The Pacific Ocean - large and full of water and stories, famous islands, and the ring of fire
16) The beautiful Coral reefs of the Caribbean - a wonderful ecosystem
The basis of marine life and sea food
17) The Panama-Canal - great engineering history through tropical rainforest
17b) The Suez-Canal - a channel through a desert - daily used by many ships
18) The Caribbean Islands - wonderful Nature - volcanic origin
19) South America - all its states with many faces
20) Brazil - biggest country of South America - mountains - rain-forest - carnival
21) Chile - thousand islands, glaciers, volcanoes, deserts
22) The Andes - the longest mountain range with volcanoes on Earth
23) Argentina - land of the living wind and Buenos Aires Home of the Tango
24) The Falkland Islands - an island for Nature lovers
25) British Columbia - mountains, lakes, ice, and the gold-rush
26) India - a subcontinent full of history, Mumbai, Kochi. and the Himalayas
27) Africa - dessert - Savannah - wildlife - volcanoes
27b) The Canary Islands - volcanic origin - wine + flowers - mountains + beaches
28) Water - fantastic chemistry - essential for life
Life is water dancing to the tune of macro molecules
29) The Universe - expression of mathematics?
30) The perfect plan - Mathematics in Nature
31) Passion for Trees - amazing structures with important tasks
32) Air - invisible but heavy - needed but mixed
All lectures have been presented in English and German language.
Naturkunde Wissen Deutsch
Presentations about climate change, sustainability, water, recycling,|
Wind power, solar energy, oceans, rainforests, and coral reefs.
Contact us - learn to understand Nature!
|BSB Education Nature preserve Lectures Keep-Earth-Beautiful Help Join|
Conservation Education (CE) is the combination of two words that have become one word to educators.|
CE is the ability to give people opportunities to grow in knowledge and create changes to their life style and their environment,to have a better life, to have a safer future!
Copyright Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation
International charitable nonprofit org. 501(c)(3)
BSBNCG POB 63295 Pipe Creek 78063 TX USA
Keep Earth Beautiful
BSB volunteers try to be as accurate as possible, but we are not responsible for broken or false links or misinterpretation
We don't collect information from you.
BSB was founded 2002 +