|BSB Topics||BSB Education||Philosophy||BSB Mission||Patient Earth|
Informative Speeches by
Informative Speeches about:
Biology (in the true meaning of the word)
Understanding our Earth, Nature, Oceans, Geology, History
International Conservation Education|
to have a better life!
Lectures in English and in deutsch
Bear Springs Blossom
Nature Conservation BSB
Speech about Oceans|
Whales + Dolphins
Peter + Marianne Bonenberger will give you the understanding how Nature works, citing facts.|
Many informative speeches in public have helped many open-minded people to see the 'big picture'!
Marianne Bonenberger, BSB Education Director, has studied Pedagogy at the University of Augsburg, Germany. Peter Bonenberger, BSB president, was CEO of several companies.
They have been giving informative speeches and lectures on biology, Nature, on geology, on history, on Earth's oceans. They have traveled widely, having visited over 80 countries. Travels have been primarily for the study of biology, geology, natural resources, environmental problems and historical/cultural development of the areas visited. Special interests include areas where glaciations, volcanism and/or plate tectonics play an important role in geologic evolution. As Master Conservationists they researched the impact of human and cultural development.|
They have published more than 1200 articles, abstracts, and several books.
|Email us to inquire about booking Peter and Marianne Bonenberger to give an informative speech at your event|
They got the Lone Star Land Steward Award in the category|
'outreach + education'
They founded the
Bear Springs Blossom
Some of Peter + Marianne's lecture titles:|
1) Scotland – Glasgow - Edinburgh and Islands - Glens & Spires – Lochs – Monsters
Castles and Gardens – Bagpipes and Kilts – Whisky & Games
2) Ireland - Dublin – Cork - Shamrocks & Saints - Bogs, Birds & Butterflies
Loughs, Liffey & Lee - Pubs & Music - Whiskey & Guinness
3) England – Southampton and London – Celts & Normans - Kings & Queens
Shakespeare and Chippendale – Rolls Royce, and of course the Beatles
4) Iceland – Reykjavik – Akureyri - brave men & dramatic scenery
Blue Lagoon and Waterfalls - Whales & Dolphins - Icelandic sheep & Arctic foxes Geysers and of course Volcanoes
5) Norway – Tromso – Bergen – Stavanger - Odin – Sagas – Eddas
King Harald then and now - Viking Leif Ericson
Many Fjords, Glaciers and the North Cape
6) The Atlantic Ocean – North Sea and Norwegian Sea
Iceland’s & Spitsbergen’s Current, history and marine life A longer journey all the time, but crossed by man and animal
7) Watching Whales and Dolphins along the coast
Can whales think faster, hear better, talk to each other?
8) In the wake of famous Seafarers and Navigators
Sailing the Oceans, gaining new knowledge by exploring new worlds
9) The wild Northwest – have heroic warriors, tribes and Kings affected our lives in England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway - Europe’s palaces and castles
Get a glimpse of Zeebrugge, Amsterdam, Southampton & London
10) Spain – its rich old history, and architecture, mountainous with many rivers
The battle of Vigo, the spirit of Santiago de Compostela, the wines of Rioja
11) Portugal and its capital Lisboa, famous wineries. Once a world power where the sun did not set.
12) The beautiful Coral reefs on the coast of Brazil and the Canary Islands
a wonderful ecosystem - the basis of marine life and sea food
13) South America – a continent with different countries,
full of history and superlatives!
Brazil, Amazonia, wildlife, endless pampas, impressive rivers
14) Rainforests in Brazil and along the Equator
full of life, full of biodiversity
A different world – beautiful and amazing
15) Brazil – a huge interesting country – full of life – full of history
Samba – Carnival and Rio de Janeiro – huge rivers, forests, famous beaches
16) Australia - famous harbour cities - special animals - and a long history
17) The Mediterranean Sea - Earth's cradle of civilization
Mediterranean Passion - thousands of years have influenced culture, music, art, hospitality
18) Arabia - 1001 nights tales – Abu Dhabi and its race tracks, Khor al Fakkan, the mystic Muscat, Salalah deserts and mountains, Aqaba, ancient Petra and the Suez Canal
19) India - a subcontinent with a lot of history, interesting people, huge harbours and cities
20) Australia - famous harbour cities - special animals - and a long history
Our natural World – Nature all expressions of mathematics?
Can beauty be measured with algebraic expressions?
Water - a special juice - essential for life
Water conservation + water pollution - where does water come from?
Geology - why do mountains and volcanoes exist
Plate tectonics - earthquakes
Earth's oceans - a buffer to balance changes in climate
The home of an incredible web of life!
Standing ovations for BSB speakers Peter + Marianne Bonenberger|
All lectures can be presented in English or German.
BSB Understanding Nature Conservation through updated Nature education
Med with Passion - Music, Art, friendships have always influenced the way of life in the Mediterranean
Living in Harmony with Nature
Do you know how to live a happier, better life?
Renewable Energy - a promise for a safer future
What energy is renewable? What is the difference?
How can you use clean energy?
Sustainability - protect the next generation
How and why to live sustainable saves money?
Thoughts about Our Earth|
Future Realities: Views into our future
BSB gives people opportunities to grow in knowledge and create changes to their life style and their environment,to have a better life, to have a safer future!
Copyright Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation
International charitable nonprofit org. 501(c)(3)
BSBNCG POB 63295 Pipe Creek 78063 TX USA
Keep Earth Beautiful
See graphics of Earth's solar system - Facts on Earth's Atmosphere
Read more about Life on Earth - - Importance of the Gulf stream current
Quiz Earth Oceans 1 - - Bacteria - uncountable in numbers
BSB volunteers try to be as accurate as possible, but we are not responsible for broken or false links or misinterpretation
We don't collect information from you.
BSB was founded 2002 +
|Environmental News BSB Education BSB reserve About BSB Keep-Earth-Beautiful Help Join|
Philosophy - - Famous Men
|Fair Use Notice|
All material on over 1000 BSB web-pages is intended to advance understanding of the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of Nature conservation. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from our websites for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use," you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. If you are the owner of copyrighted material(s) appearing on this site, and wish it to be removed, please contact us directly.