|BSB Topics||BSB Education||Philosophy||BSB Mission||Patient Earth|
Want to Keep Earth Beautiful?
Our Earth - - Moon - - Sun
About BSB - - Contact BSB
Hear - feel - experience
the wonders of Earth
Informative Speeches by
Informative Speeches about:
Biology (in the true meaning of the word)
Understanding our Earth, Nature, Oceans, Geology, History
International Conservation Education|
to have a better life!
Lectures in English and in deutsch
Bear Springs Blossom
Nature Conservation BSB
Speech about Oceans|
Whales + Dolphins
Info about Countries
England / / Scotland
Ireland / / France
Iceland / / Norway
Italy / / / Spain
Portugal / / Greece
Caribbean / Bahamas
India / / / Arabia
Australia / Indonesia
Brasil / / Argentina
Chile / / / Falklands
Why Mountains + Volcanoes
What is Renewable Energy
Nature + Human Life
Water: a special juice
Air: many ingredients
Trees are important
Nature + Mathematics
Peter + Marianne Bonenberger will give you the understanding how Nature works, citing facts.|
Many informative speeches in public have helped many open-minded people to see the 'big picture'!
Marianne Bonenberger, BSB Education Director, has studied Pedagogy at the University of Augsburg, Germany. Peter Bonenberger, BSB president, was CEO of several companies.
They have been giving multi-media speeches and lectures on biology, Nature, on geology, on history, on Earth's oceans. They have traveled widely, having visited over 85 countries. Travels have been primarily for the study of biology, geology, natural resources, environmental problems and historical/cultural development of the areas visited. Special interests include areas where glaciations, volcanism and/or plate tectonics play an important role in geologic evolution. As Master Conservationists they researched the impact of human and cultural development.|
They have published more than 1500 articles, abstracts, and several booklets.
|Email us to inquire about booking Peter and Marianne Bonenberger to give an informative speech at your event|
They got the Lone Star Land Steward Award in the category|
'outreach + education'
They founded the
Bear Springs Blossom
Some of Peter + Marianne's lecture titles:|
1) Scotland – Glasgow - Edinburgh and Islands - Glens & Spires – Lochs – Monsters
Castles and Gardens – Bagpipes and Kilts – Whisky & Games
2) Ireland - Dublin – Cork - Shamrocks & Saints - Bogs, Birds & Butterflies
Loughs, Liffey & Lee - Pubs & Music - Whiskey & Guinness
3) England – Southampton and London – Celts & Normans - Kings & Queens
Shakespeare and Chippendale – Rolls Royce, and of course the Beatles
4) Iceland – Reykjavik – Akureyri - brave men & dramatic scenery
Blue Lagoon and Waterfalls - Whales & Dolphins - Icelandic sheep & Arctic foxes Geysers and of course Volcanoes
5) Norway – Tromso – Bergen – Stavanger - Odin – Sagas – Eddas
King Harald then and now - Viking Leif Ericson
Many Fjords, Glaciers and the North Cape
6) The Atlantic Ocean – North Sea and Norwegian Sea
Iceland’s & Spitsbergen’s Current, history and marine life A longer journey all the time, but crossed by man and animal
7) Watching Whales and Dolphins along the coast
Can whales think faster, hear better, talk to each other?
8) In the wake of famous Seafarers and Navigators
Sailing the Oceans, gaining new knowledge by exploring new worlds
9) The wild Northwest – have heroic warriors, tribes and Kings affected our lives in England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway - Europe’s palaces and castles
Get a glimpse of Zeebrugge, Amsterdam, Southampton + London
10) Spain – its rich old history, and architecture, mountainous with many rivers
The battle of Vigo, the spirit of Santiago de Compostela, the wines of Rioja
11) Portugal and its capital Lisboa, famous wineries. Once a world power where the sun did not set.
12) The beautiful Coral reefs on the coast of Brazil and the Canary Islands
a wonderful ecosystem - the basis of marine life and sea food
13) South America – a continent with different countries,
full of history and superlatives!
Brazil, Amazonia, wildlife, endless pampas, impressive rivers
14) Rainforests in Brazil and along the Equator
full of life, full of biodiversity
A different world – beautiful and amazing
15) Brazil – a huge interesting country – full of life – full of history
Samba – Carnival and Rio de Janeiro – huge rivers, forests, famous beaches
16) Australia - famous harbour cities - special animals - and a long history
17) The Mediterranean Sea - Earth's cradle of civilization
Mediterranean Passion - thousands of years have influenced culture, music, art, hospitality
Med with Passion - Music, Art, friendships have always influenced the way of life in the Mediterranean
18) Arabia - 1001 nights tales – Abu Dhabi and its race tracks, Khor al Fakkan, the mystic Muscat,
Salalah deserts and mountains, Aqaba, ancient Petra and the Suez Canal
19) India - a subcontinent with a lot of history, interesting people, huge harbours and cities
20) Australia - famous harbour cities - special animals - and a long history
21) Our natural World – Nature all expressions of mathematics?
22) How does life on Earth work? How is mathematics involved in Nature?
Can beauty be measured with algebraic expressions?
23) Water - a special juice - essential for life
Water conservation + water pollution - where does water come from?
24) Geology - why do mountains and volcanoes exist
Plate tectonics - earthquakes
25) Earth's oceans - a buffer to balance changes in climate
The home of an incredible web of life!
Standing ovations for BSB speakers Peter + Marianne Bonenberger|
All lectures can be presented in English or German.
BSB Understanding Nature Conservation through updated Nature education
"Better in-depth knowledge helps us preserve and not destroy Earth - as we know it..."|
"Truth has become a hidden treasure, completely covered by money, advertisement and profitable opinions."
"When we cannot trust other people anymore, because they told too many lies, what will be the reaction of society when we tell the truth?"
"Responsibility is born, when the love for others becomes stronger than the love for yourself."
"Our life is a consequence of our actions.
Our actions are a result of our knowledge.
Our knowledge needs to fit to our environment.
Our environment is changing daily.
Our knowledge has to be updated all the time.
The more you know the happier you are!"
Thoughts about Our Earth|
Future Realities: Views into our future
BSB gives people opportunities to grow in knowledge and create changes to their life style and their environment,to have a better life, to have a safer future!
Bear Springs Blossom Nature Conservation
International charitable nonprofit org.
BSBNCG POB 63295 Pipe Creek 78063 TX USA
Keep Earth Beautiful
See graphics of Earth's solar system - Facts on Earth's Atmosphere
Read more about Life on Earth - - Importance of the Gulf stream current
Quiz Earth Oceans 1 - - Bacteria - uncountable in numbers
BSB volunteers try to be as accurate as possible, but we are not responsible for broken or false links or misinterpretation
We don't collect information from you.
BSB was founded 2002 +
|Earth News BSB Education BSB reserves Earth's Changes Help Join|
Philosophy - - Famous Men
- - Science Biology
|Fair Use Notice|
All material on over 1000 BSB web-pages is intended to advance understanding of the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of Nature conservation. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from our websites for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use," you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. If you are the owner of copyrighted material(s) appearing on this site, and wish it to be removed, please contact us directly.